Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Evil Maid Sally

I wanted to create a completely different sim but still stay around my way of style. I was inspired by Diekl123.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
You will need some sliders in order for Sally to look the same ass he appears in the photos.You will need AwesomeMod set to 3X, Bella3lek4's Facial Feature Sliders and Johna Sliders if you're planning to tweak her face.

Note: before entering CAS Make sure to press ctrl+shift+c to open up the cheats menu and enter"setconfig cassliderscaleincreased true"; For the AwesomeMod Slider limit to work.

Also she is using a non-default skin tone. For the skin to work you need the CAS Mod by Rez Delnava: If not Jade will come out all black in CAS!

Edited with imikimi
No PhotoShop



Download Sally Sims3pack

Download Sally Package File

Custom Content

Default skintone by LadyFrontBum

Default Eyes by Escand Oh My Eyes Version

SoftGlo Blush By KittyKlan

EyeBrows by Subaxi

Hair by Peggy

Candy Eyeshadow by LadyFrontBum

UnderEye Bags By Twilight

Lashed LowerLashes by Aarin

Beauty Marks by Daluved1

Maid Outfit By LemonLeaf

Thanks and credit to all the Custom Content Creators without you and your great creation my sims wouldn't be what they are today!!!

14 comments:

Jater said...

Hey there babes! I love your style, this bitch looks cool.

JennaBray's Sims said...

OMG!!! LOL! You are crazy thanks a lot. Nene Loco!

Anonymous said...

Creepy, but I so like it! Ok, now this really inspires me to make something creepy too, so I better go and make something creepy. Lol!

JennaBray's Sims said...

Raven Raven Raven! You know me! I was inspired by Diekl123. I just had to make something different. I wanna see what you come up with. So excited!

Anonymous said...

I've got to tell some of the folks on my site about this site!! Awesome!! I put your link up on my site and thank you for joining my forum!!! Come over anytime and meet the others. We usually hang out in a chatbox I have especially for members. It's called 'andpartyandbullshit' box!! It's hidden from visitors for obvious reasons!! Lol!

Anonymous said...

I finally made my first update. Lol! I guess my creature Sim will just have to wait. Lmao! I got so easily distracted. Here is my first update I've made: http://blackrosesraven.blogspot.com/2010/04/juliette.html :P

What do you think?

JennaBray's Sims said...

Raven I love your post. She's so beautiful. I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it doesn't let me. I really hope she gets featured on MS3B because you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I fixed it, so now it should work. All you do is click on comments and post yours. :]

TumTum Simiolino said...

Hi my friend!

I love this sim!P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

JennaBray's Sims said...

Thank you Tum Tum!

luciee said...

woww. your sims are amazingg ! she really does look evil >;D

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenna, I've sent you a gift. Check your email at the Sims 3 website. :]

JennaBray's Sims said...

Thank you so much Raven :P I am so happy. I loved that shirt when I saw it on Aikea's sim I loved it even more. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Um, I have a question. Will you be making a computer wallpaper/background of all your creations that you made in it? It would be really cool. Besides, I really need a new one and I can't seem to find the right one. :P

Post a Comment